Total number of students: 2190
Number of students - College: 5 - 25
Melbourne Polytechnic boasts some of the best training facilities in Australia. Many are designed to simulate real workplaces and provide services direct to the public or industry, from all of our campuses and training centres in Melbourne.
Formerly known as Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE (NMIT) we have a proud history that spans over 100 years delivering professional education programs in Melbourne, making us one of the most experienced providers of vocationally-oriented education courses in Australia.
In 2014, we changed our name to Melbourne Polytechnic to encompass our two strengths in the educational sector:
- providing higher education and vocational education, and
- training to industry-focused students and professionals in Australia and from around the world.
- Our international students come from over 70 different countries and study across six campuses and almost eighty courses.
- We offer practical industry relevant training designed in consultation with leading practitioners.
- We have outstanding student support, with free academic, financial, career and personal counselling, and free airport pick up.
- Our onsite facilities offer leading edge technology and real life working conditions, like restaurants, salons and recording studios.
- Every one of our qualifications is accredited nationally and recognised internationally.
- We are goverment funded and owned.
- Winner of the Australian Governments Premiers Award for Excellence in International Education (in 2014, runner up in 2015).
- We employ motivated, passionate teachers who have extensive experience in their field and links to industry.
- To study in Melbourne, the worlds most liveable city.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities
- Free Student Parking
- Multi-Purpose Community Precinct
- Free wifi
InformationMelbourne, Civic Drive 61
Greensborough VIC 3088