All cities 0


Insurance , 1 month duration single

Pay by EasyCoins
Start date
End date
Initial Payment AUD109.00

    Share with friends




    Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) can help ensure you’ll be covered for the cost of medical treatments if you get sick or have an accident. The Australian Government requires you to have OSHC for the duration of your study period in Australia. Bupa offers fast, friendly and helpful advice on your healthcare needs so you can focus on your studies.

    Why choose Bupa?

    • At Bupa, it’s our purpose that makes us different – helping our members to live longer, healthier, happier lives.
    • We care for over 4 million Australians and can draw on over 65 years’ experience, so you can feel confident knowing your health is in good hands.
    • As part of the Bupa group, we help care for over 33 million people across 190 countries drawing on a wealth of knowledge and expertise.
    • You’ll get 100% visa compliant cover and receive your visa verification letter instantly when you sign with Bupa.
    • We can provide advice and assistance, in 180 languages, for a range of situations including medical, home and property inquiries and general tax and legal enquiries.
    • Bupa-friendly doctors – also known as Direct Billing doctors – have agreements with Bupa where they will send your bill directly to us. This helps to reduce or eliminate any payment you would normally need to make on the day of your appointment.
    • You’ll have access to our extensive private hospital network and, in many instances, can be sure of the costs for your treatment up front.
    • To help you stay healthy and happy, we offer a great range of discounts on entertainment, experiences and fun in your new home town. Find the right cover for your needs: Single - Cover for you only Couple - Cover for you and your partner as listed on your student dependant visa Family - Cover for you, your partner and your children under 18 years of age if they live with you in Australia, or only you and your children under 18 years of age if they live with you in Australia


    Documents are not available


    Contact us!

    If you have any questions, write to us or call us